The Latest from RasslinRiotOnline...

Terri Wants WWE/TNA Return, Killings Headed To SD!, RegalBy Ryan Clark

Former WWE Diva Terri "Marlena" Runnels recently expressed an interest in returning to either WWE or TNA in an interview with the Baltimore Sun. "I would love to do something again, but my only thing is that I don't want to wrestle," she said. "It would have to be in a hosting/managing/valet/interview capacity. I have no problems with a bump. When I would get to TV and Vince [McMahon] would say, 'OK, Big Show is going to goozle you and throw you and you're going to land on someone in the second row,' I'd be like, 'Awesome.' But if he would tell me, 'Hey Terri, you've got a bikini paddle on the pole match with another girl,' nothing against the other girls, because I so respect them and what they've trained to do, but I just cannot stand having an actual wrestling match. It's just not for me. I love the big bump. I was the first female to be slammed through a table by The Dudleys — loved that, was stoked. Granted, it didn't feel well the day after or the day after that or the day after that, but I was still very excited to do that bump."

William Regal's WWE Wellness Policy suspension is set to expire on July 20th, so it is possible that he will return at the Great American Bash.

Former TNA superstar Ron Killings was backstage at the Smackdown tapings last night. That should come as no surprise as he's been at every TV taping for the last four months or so. He's also been working SD! house shows as of late. As things stand right now, he is expected to debut on Smackdown soon. This could change though due to the new talent initiative on ECW but he looks to be headed for SD!. This will be Killings' second WWE run as he had a short run as "K-Kwick" a few years ago.

Terri Wants WWE/TNA Return, Killings Headed To SD!, Regal - WrestlingInc.com

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds